Contact lenses are medical prosthetic devices that require careful attention by our doctors to help you see well and stay healthy.
We will fit you with state-of-the-art contact lenses to provide you with the best vision, comfort, and ocular health.
We will listen to your lifestyle considerations and fit you with the best contact lenses for your vision needs:
- Soft lenses to correct near-sighted and far-sighted eyes.
- Soft lenses to correct astigmatism.
- Multi-focal/bifocal soft lenses to help those over 40 see both far away and up close ( for driving, computer, and reading)
- Rigid gas permeable lenses for all optical conditions.
- Rigid gas permeable lenses for corneal degenerations or corneal diseases, such as keratoconus.